The Winslow Assessment System is the most comprehensive tool available to measure the personality, behavior and attitudes of employees or applicants. The Winslow Test measures 24 personality traits within the 48 dimensions of the personality. It measures every trait relevant to success in all positions, at all levels on your organizational chart.
The Winslow Assessment contains special control questions that determine the accuracy and objectivity of the answers participants give to the questions in the assessment.
Presented below are exclusive features provided by the Winslow Profiles that are not available to your organization from any other known assessment. The Winslow Assessment Reports that are generated will only be prepared when participants’ answers are accurate and objective. Thirty percent of all participants have invalid results on their first assessment. Consequently, 3 out of 10 competitive reports are invalid and not worth the paper used to print them.
The Winslow Assessment and the Reports Generated are Utilized for the Following Applications.
Applicant Screening: Eliminate unqualified applicants early in the selection process.
Personnel Selection: Select the best available applicant for every position in your organization.
Personnel Placement: Place new employees with the most suitable manager and in the most compatible environment.
Needs Analysis: Objectively determines the specific training and development needs of individual employees.
Organizational Development: Identify the development needs of the organization.
Performance Appraisals: Determine if employees are performing to their potential.
Promotion Decisions: Identify individuals qualified for advancement.
Career Pathing: Advance individuals into the most suitable positions.
Succession Planning: Identify the most suitable individuals to replace those promoted, transferred, retired, or terminated.
Reorganization Decisions: Determine which employees will function most successfully in the reorganized unit.
Winslow Reports provide the following benefits:
• Improve Personnel Performance
• Increase Company Profits
• Increase Sales
• Increase Production
• Increase Quality
• Improve Customer Relations
• Enhance Management Performance
• Reduce Hiring Costs & Risks
• Reduce Labor Turnover Rates
• Overcome Interview Bias
• Provide Immediate Feedback
• Identifies Development Needs
• Complies With EEOC Guidelines
• Saves Managers Time & Effort
Employee Development Program
Enhance the Performance of Your Current Employees
The Winslow Employee Development Program is an Internet-based system to enhance the performance of all your current employees. The Winslow Assessment measures the personality, behavior and attitudes of your employees. The Winslow Reports provide feedback on the employee’s behavior compared to the behavioral requirements for their specific position.
Improving personnel performance is an ongoing challenge to managers nationwide. Winslow Research Institute developed an innovative Employee Development Program to meet that challenge. The program complements management skill by preparing reports on the behavior and attitudes of employees, based on the results of assessment instruments. The Winslow Reports provide immediate and accurate insight into the characteristics that influence the success of your organization.
Research proves when employees fail in their positions, in more than 90% of the cases the failures are directly attributed to some aspect of human behavior. Individuals do not usually fail because they lack education, experience, training, or skills. They fail because their personality and behavior is not compatible to the behavioral requirements of their particular positions.
The Winslow Employee Development Reports will provide valuable insight into why some employees are functioning successfully and why others are performing unsatisfactorily. The Reports enable employees to capitalize on their personality assets and control behaviors that are limiting or preventing success in their positions. This proven program is a valuable aid in achieving and maintaining optimum personnel performance.
You will have total control over the Winslow Assessment process.
Our user-friendly system enables management to administer their assessment activity. One or preferably two employees of the organization will be trained to serve as Winslow Reports Administrators. In just a few hours, they will become competent Internet Webmasters. For a nominal additional fee, they can receive more comprehensive training and become Winslow Profiles Certified. Following are the procedures, features, functions and components of the Internet Assessment System.
Private Winslow Website: at no cost to your organization, a secure Internet Website will be created and available to your organization.
Position Analyses: the first step is to conduct informal or formal position analyses to identify the behavioral requirements for the positions of your participating employees. A Certified Consultant can conduct the analyses via telephone with the managers on your staff most familiar with each position.
The Assessment System and Process: the Employee Development Program is a user-friendly four step process.
1. Purchase Assessment Passwords: The Winslow Internet System enables you to purchase Profile Passwords electronically using a bank account or any credit card. Discounts are offered when quantities of Passwords are purchased. When purchases are made, the Passwords are immediately placed in your “Available Passwords” account.
2. Activate Profile Passwords for the Employees: The “Activate Assessment Password” function on the System enables you to activate passwords for your participants. Basic information is entered to identify the Participant and the appropriate PCS Position of the employee is selected. The System sends a form to the printer with the participant’s name, password and directions for completing the Profile. If desired, the system will email the Password and directions to the participants.
3. Employee Completes The Assessment Profile: The Winslow Profile takes less than one hour to complete and contains special assessment validity control questions. These controls detect individuals who have reading or comprehension difficulties, as well as those who intentionally positively bias or unintentionally exaggerate their answers. The System will not produce a Report when answers are invalid. Approximately 30% of your employees will have positively biased results on their first assessment and must retake the Profile, at no additional fee. This happens because some employees intentionally give answers they think will provide desirable results. Others unintentionally exaggerate their answers because they have an exaggerated self-opinion.
4. Profiles Processed and Winslow Reports Prepared: Reports are immediately available to management when employees have accurate and objective assessment results. There are four versions of the Winslow Reports. The Executive Report contains a Personality Profile displaying the 24 trait scores and a Position Compatibility Form. The Participant’s Report is given to the employee for self-knowledge and self-improvement. The Managers Report is given to the immediate manager of each employee. The PCS Summary Form is for HRD or top management. Sample Winslow Reports will be displayed during the demo.
Position Success Profiles: color-coded overlays present the results of the Position Analysis in a user-friendly format. They are coordinated with the Personality Profiles in all reports and indicate the desirable and undesirable scoring ranges for every behavior relevant to success in each position.
Group Personality Profiles: composite profiles are prepared for any groups of participants you desire. Group Average and Distribution Profiles enable management to identify the strengths and synergies of groups of personnel, and are valuable in managing groups as teams.
Group Success Profiles: color-coded overlays are provided for each Group Profile to facilitate comparisons between participants and groups, managers and groups, and one group to another. This component also allows your managers to make correlation between behavior and performance.
Optional Managers’ Webinar: for a nominal fee, a Winslow Certified Consultant will conduct a Webinar to introduce your managers to the program. This orientation will provide your managers with the knowledge and confidence to utilize the program effectively.
Optional Post-assessment Webinar: for a nominal fee, a Winslow Certified Consultant will conduct a Webinar for all your participants. This orientation will enhance the participant’s self-knowledge and enable them to obtain maximum benefit from the feedback and suggestions presented in their Winslow Reports.
Guarantee: You must be convinced The Winslow Reports can assist you in hiring the best available participant for any position in your organization, or you may return all materials within ninety days and your total fees will be refunded.
Employee Applicant Selection Program
Hire the best applicants for every position.
Winslow Research Institute’s unique Applicant Selection Program eliminates guesswork from the hiring process. Winslow Reports will assist you in selecting the best available applicant for every position in your organization, and reduce the risks and costs of hiring.
Selection of applicants is one of, if not the most, important aspects of building and maintaining a successful organization. Research proves when a person fails in their career in more than 90% of the time that failure is directly attributed to some aspect of human behavior. Individuals do not usually fail because of lack of education, experience, training, or skills. They fail because their personality is not compatible to the behavioral requirements of their career. An organization can invest significant amount of time and money creating products or services and a successful business. However, if the wrong applicants are hired it will fail or at best, never achieve its potential. The Winslow Applicant Selection Reports will significantly increase the probability that applicants you hire will be successful and achieve their maximum potential in your organization.
What Can the Winslow Reports Tell Organizations?
- Will this person be a dedicated and cooperative employee?
- Coachability: will tell you if this person respects authority figures (their managers) and willingly accepts their leadership and direction.
- Recognition: indicates if this person has an internal motivation to be seen as a desirable person and will act appropriately to receive recognition.
- Trust: trusting individuals are not suspicious and defensive. They openly communicate and believe others are deserving of their trusting nature.
- Flexibility: tells you if this applicant will readily adapt to the company’s methods of operation and decisions or be resistant and insist on their own.
- Contentment: lets you know if this is a happy person with a positive disposition, rater than someone who is disenchanted with their life.
- Responsibility: will this individual accept responsibility for the consequences of his or her words and actions or blame others instead.
- What is this individual’s interpersonal orientation?
- Leadership: tells you if this individual believes they are a leader and if they enjoy managing, motivating and being responsible for others.
- Sociability: discloses weather the applicant is a people-oriented extrovert or an introvert who focuses on “things” and avoids contact with others.
- Exhibition: reveals if this person enjoys being the center of attention, someone who is entertaining, demonstrative and a pleasure to be with.
- Nurturance: nurturing individuals are keenly aware of and sensitive to the emotional needs of others and readily respond with sympathy and support.
- Does this applicant meet the intellectual requirements for an employee?
- Alertness: measures the applicant’s inherent ability to learn quickly, understand complex situations and successfully solve problems.
- Structure: indicates how organized their thinking, planning and actions will be. They will be highly mentally structured and disciplined.
- Order: tells you if they will keep their physical surroundings, neat and orderly. They will have a place for everything and everything in its place.
- Control: will determine if they are impulsive and talk or act without thinking, or someone who will control their impulsive behavior.
- Does this applicant have the required emotional maturity and discipline?
- Composure: predicts their ability to remain calm and to function normally when problems occur and emotional stress is encountered.
- Tough-mindedness: enables a person to cope with challenges, function in uncomfortable environments and recover quickly from disappointments.
- Autonomy: will disclose if this is a team oriented or team dependent, will they contribute and be cooperative or avoid contact with others.
- Does this applicant have an inherent sales personality?
- Sociability: will determine if they enjoy interacting with others and will be perceived as a warm and friendly person others enjoy being with.
- Endurance: tells you if they have the inherent physical energy and persistence required to prospect, make presentations and close sales.
- Assertiveness: enables individuals to persuade others to do what they want and to accept their recommendations; they make things happen.
- Tough-mindedness: equips those who must sell to accept the rejection, disappointments and setbacks that are inevitable in sales situations.
The user-friendly system enables organizations to administer their assessment activity and have total control over the process. Winslow Research will train one or preferably two employees of the organization to be the Winslow Reports Administrator. In just a few hours, these individuals will be competent to serve as the Internet Webmaster for the organization. Following are the procedures, features, functions and components of the System.
o Private Winslow Website: at no fee to your organization, a secure Internet Website will be created to manage your assessment activity.
o Position Analyses: the first step is a formal or informal position analyses conducted by Winslow Research, at no fee to the client, to determine the behavioral requirements for each of your applicants positions.
o The Assessment System and Process: the applicant selection assessment process is a user-friendly four step procedure.
1. Purchase Assessment Passwords: The Winslow Internet System enables you to purchase Profile Passwords electronically using a bank account or any credit/debit card. Discounts are offered when quantities of Passwords are purchased. When purchases are made, the Passwords are immediately placed in your “Available Passwords” account.
2. Profile Password Activated for the Applicant: When you want to assess an applicant you go to the “Activate Assessment Password” function on your Winslow Website. Basic information is entered to identify the Participant. The PCS Position of the applicant is selected. The System sends a form to the printer with the participant’s name, password and directions for completing the Profile. An email with this information can be sent to the applicant.
3. Applicant Completes The Assessment Profile: To make certain the applicant is the person who completes the Profile applicants should be monitored in the client’s offices. The Profile takes less than one hour to complete and contains special control question to determine if the participant’s answers are both accurate and objective. The System will not produce a Report when results are invalid. Approximately 30% of the applicants will have invalid results on their first assessment and must retake the Profile. This happens because some applicants intentionally give answers they think will provide desirable results. Others unintentionally exaggerate their answers because of a strong ego.
4. Profiles Processed and Winslow Reports Prepared: Reports are available immediately to management when the applicant has accurate and objective assessment results. There are four versions of the Winslow Reports. The Executive Report contains a Personality Profile displaying the 24 trait scores and a Position Compatibility Form. When applicants are hired, the Manager’s Report is given to the manager the employee and the Participant’s Report is given to your new employee. The PCS Summary Form is placed in the applicants file. (Please refer to all versions of the Winslow Reports).
5. Decision to Hire an Applicant: The Position Compatibility Summary (PCS) Form presents the assessment data and behavioral requirements for each applicant on one color-coded page. The PCS Form compiles the results of a comprehensive, sophisticated assessment system into an easy to interpret document that facilitates the selection process. Management should establish cut-off, or qualifying scores, to determine if applicants should be offered a position. The four major considerations are the “Participant’s Net PCS Score,” the number of “Concern Trait Scores,” any negative “Trait Group Scores,” and the “Key Characteristics” score.
Presented below are exclusive features of the Winslow Assessment System not available to your organization from any other known assessment firm.
1. Most Comprehensive Assessment: The Winslow Profile is the most comprehensive assessment available to measure the personality, behavior and attitudes of employees or applicants. Our Profile measures the 24 personality traits directly relevant to success in all positions, at all levels on your organizational chart.
2. Assessment Validity Controls: The Winslow Profile contains special control questions that determine the accuracy and objectivity of the answers participants give to the questions in the Profile.
3. Valid Reports Guaranteed: Winslow Reports will only be prepared when participants’ answers to the Profile are accurate and objective. Thirty percent of all participants have invalid results on their first assessment. Consequently, 3 out of 10 competitive reports are invalid and not worth the paper used to print them.
4. Unlimited Retakes: Our clients are not charged an additional fee when participants when participants must retake the Profile.
5. Most Comprehensive Assessment Feedback: Four versions of Winslow Reports are available to you on every one of your participants.
a. Participant’s Reports: A forty to fifty page Report presents detailed information to the participant on their personality, behavior and attitudes. Included in each report are profile charts, trait descriptions, influential traits, both assets and potential concerns, and suggestions for development.
b. Manager’s Report: A condensed Report is available for the participant’s immediate manager. This version enables managers to most effectively communicate with, manage and motivate each employee to their potential.
c. Executive Reports: This version provides upper management with the assessment results in a concise format to save them time in reviewing Reports. This version contains only the Personality Profiles and Position Compatibility Summary Forms.
d. Position Compatibility Summary: This “bottom line” Report provides the assessment results and the participant’s compatibility for their position on one color-coded page.
6. Informal Position Analyses: Are conducted, at no additional fee, to determine the behavioral requirements for each position in your organization.
7. Custom Position Analyses: Are available, for an additional fee, when a position is exclusive to only your organization. They are not required for most positions.
8. Position Success Profiles: Color-coded Success Profiles, based on the results of each Position Analyses are included in each Report. These user-friendly overlays enable you to identify trait scores that will have a positive or negative influence on success.
9. Position Compatibility Summary Form: Combines the participant’s assessment results and the behavioral requirements for their position on one insightful page. This color-coded PCS Form summarizes the participant’s compatibility for their position.
10. Group Personality Profiles: Composite profiles can be (are) prepared for any groups of participants you desire. The average scores of all participants in a group are presented in one Group Profile. These profiles enable management to identify the strengths and synergies of select groups of personnel, and are valuable in managing groups as teams.
11. Client Internet System: Every client is given a private, secure Internet Winslow Website to administer their assessment activity. This system enables you to conveniently, purchase Profile Passwords, Activate Passwords for participants, assess participants, access completed Reports and other functions.
12. Client Training & Support: A Winslow consultant will train two of your employees to be the Winslow Administrators to manage your assessment activity. If desired, they can be Winslow Profiles Certified for a nominal fee.
Most of our clients utilize the Winslow Reports for both Applicant Selection and Employee Development. Reports on current employees are most valuable because employees are usually the greatest asset of most organizations. Anything that can be done to preserve and enhance that asset should be done. The Winslow Employee Development Reports will enhance the performance of current employees and reduce personnel turnover. The Winslow Applicant Selection Reports will enable your organization to hire the best available applicants.
Guarantee: You must be convinced The Winslow Reports can assist you in hiring the best available participant for any position in your organization, or you may return all materials within ninety days and your total fees will be refunded
Applicant Selection Program for your future employees
The same Winslow Assessment System should be utilized by your organization to assist in hiring the best available applicant for every one of your positions. The personality, behavior and attitudes of applicants will be assessed and Winslow Reports will then be made available to the hiring manager. The Reports will accurately predict the employees’ probability of success in specific positions.
Individual Self-improvement Report
Achieve Career Success and Personal Happiness
The Winslow Research Institute offers unique assessment programs to aid individuals in achieving career success and personal contentment. Regardless of your career, social position, or economic status, the programs will help you to develop and maintain optimum personal performance. They complement other self-improvement efforts and programs, by preparing reports on your personality, behavior, and attitudes, based on the results of assessment instruments. The Winslow Reports provide immediate and accurate insight into the personality characteristics that influence your career success. These proven methods of achieving and maintaining high personal performance will assist you in exploring and emphasizing your personality assets, and to control or eliminate potential liabilities. These time-tested programs will also assist you in attaining contentment and satisfaction in all aspects of your lifestyle.
Personal Dynamics Profile:
The Personal Dynamics Profile measures the twenty-four behavioral characteristics relevant to success in all careers and to personal contentment in all aspects of life. This information will enable you to objectively understand your personality, attitudes, and resulting behavior. Action can then be taken to amplify assets and to control or modify behavior that may be limiting career achievement and/or preventing personal happiness. This unique two step system of assessment and development can be implemented at your location and convenience. Reasonable fees will allow your spouse, significant other, mature children and/or others to participate.
Personality characteristics assessed by this program:
Sociability – Recognition – Conscientious – Exhibition – Trust – Nurturance
Ambition – Endurance – Assertiveness Boldness – Coachability – Leadership
Alertness – Structure – Order – Flexibility – Creativity – Responsibility
Self Confidence – Composure – Mental toughness – Autonomy – Contentment – Control
Participants: individuals, 17 or older, interested in career success and/or personal contentment.
Assessment Time: approximately one hour, to complete.
Report Fee: $195 per person.
Assessment: The first step toward individual development is awareness of our personality, behavior, and attitudes. The assessment phase of the program is designed to, accurately and objectively, measure your personality and behavior. Through the use of valid and reliable assessment instruments, the personality characteristics relevant to successful career performance and personal contentment are assessed. The results of the assessment are shared with you in a detailed Winslow Personal Development Report, which provides valuable insight for self-knowledge and improvement.
Development: In the development phase, you are given the unique opportunity to objectively see how your personality compares to others in our society. Through this process, you are able to identify characteristics that you may wish to control or change, in order to achieve greater results. Development can progress by comparing your behavior to the perceived behavior of your spouse, significant other, children, managers, coworkers, relatives, friends, and others. If any of these individuals also participate in this program, the comparisons can be made directly and more objectively. This feedback and development information should motivate you to achieve and maintain your maximum potential in your career and to attain the contentment you desire in your personal life.
1. Purchase Profile
2. Log on with password and take profile, takes 1 hour or less.
3. Allow at least 3 hours and log back on to see results.
Your responses to the assessment are cross-referenced, compared, profiled, and interpreted, by unique computer analyses programs developed by some of the nation’s leading behavioral scientists. Your Winslow Report will contain approximately fifty pages of valuable insight into your personality, behavior, and attitudes. Your user-friendly report will also provide “how-to” advice and “hands-on” information to help you develop a focused plan for personal growth. The report is organized into the following sections with index tabs for easy reference:
- Personality Profiles graphically illustrate the personality traits measured by the program (11, 24. or 33 traits). The trait scores are presented in separate Trait Group Profiles, which group together the traits most closely related to one another.
- Personality Traits are described as they apply specifically to you. A comprehensive and objective description of your personality, behavior, and attitudes.
- Influential Traits both your assets and potential areas of concern. These are the traits that will have the most profound influence on success in your career and contentment in all aspects of your life. Suggestions are presented to capitalize on your assets and to control or modify areas of concern.
- Personal Development puts your newfound insight to work. You look at the whole “you” and learn how you can make the most out of your future with initial development, continuing development, and future development.
You must be absolutely convinced that your Winslow Report is an accurate description of your personality, and can enhance your career success and/or personal contentment, or you may return your report within ninety days and your total fee will be refunded.